Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stresses

So I'm sitting here at work. A place that I don't particularly care for anymore simply because I'm tired of working shift work with a passion inside of me that can't be described. I miss having a day job where I could wake up and go to bed at normal hours. I am so unbelievably sick of working this crap. I don't know what it's going to take to get a day job but I wish it would happen already. I know that God will put me where he wants me but geez, I wish he would put somewhere quickly.
On top of hating this shift work and job, I'm starting to realize how soon my baby will arrive and it scares the hell out of me! Everyone keeps telling me I'll be a good mommy and I believe I will too, it's just will I do it right? It's a whole new experience and I'm nervous. I'm starting to feel her move and it's such a wake up call everytime she does. I've wanted this for a long time now and it's really here. I didn't think I'd really ever have kids.
My other stress....my dog. I can't even begin to think about getting rid of her, but she's causing herself a lot of problems. She's digging holes and for the love of crap I can't figure out why. She's getting enough attention...We've been babying her the last couple of days just to make sure..and what does she do? She digs a hole right where she dug before. She was out all day long and was able to play and run the yards...so why is she digging? All I do know is that if she doesn't stop, he says I'm gonna have to get rid of her. Well, why should I have to do it? It's his yard, his dog. He can get rid of her. I'm not. I just don't know where this is coming from or why she's doing it and it's so frustrating because she's our baby...she's Jada. We've had her from 6 wks old and she's now 4. I just can't imagine not having her there. She's our little shadow. ugh, I'm so heartbroken...I just don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment