Sunday, February 13, 2011

Freedom

Don't let the title fool you..there's not a hidden meaning by it. It's just that I finally talked to the "boss" at my part time job and I'm FREE!!! haha. I wrote him an email explaining my concerns with my schedule and told him that if in the future it could not be fixed, then I would have to resign....and he wrote me back saying he was going ahead and accepting my resignation. Well, I thought maybe his misunderstood my email so I called him. Told him what I meant when I wrote it and being the conceited jerk that he is, was like "oh, no, I didn't misunderstand. I'm just gonna need someone more flexible so I'm gonna go ahead and take this as your resignation." Ok. Fine with me. I don't have to work with you or your rumor starting employees anymore!!! I am soooo excited. Now I can focus on much better things...like getting things around my house done and preparing myself for this baby. I plan on sleeping a lot in the next couple of months. Hope the man can deal with that!!! 

1 comment:

  1. LoL good for you! Who would have known "flexible" meant "this is your priority job we want you 24/7 but hey you're only part time" haha

    ReplyDelete