Sunday, February 6, 2011

Karma...or a little taste of revenge

Welp, sometimes I think I have the best means to information ever. There's nothing better than knowing information about a person you don't particularly care for. And although it's not right to take pleasure it in, I take more pleasure out of it than ever.

See it starts with a girl in my past. She showed her face in my life about 5 1/2 yrs ago when me and the man got together. She was one of those girls that worked at the cleaners so she always saw him and they became friends...and then it went from friends to her being obsessed. So, he goes out with a friend our old roommate and the friend decides he wants to drive to florida....with her in the back seat. So, she gets a guilty conscious and decides to write me a message on myspace to tell me all about it and how WE don't deserve what he's put us through....well me and him work through it, they quit talking and we move on....


Now let's fast forward a few years to recent times. Somehow, they became friends again several years later. So, bam, she's back in my life along with several other people I could bury without a problem...but anyway, we separated due to issues I refused to deal with and she again became obsessed but at the same time, tries to be my friend in the process. She kept me on the phone for 3 hours one night telling me how much he missed me and if we could just work things out we'd be so much better...blah blah blah...and here I am, the kind of person who tries to give everyone a chance because it's the right thing to do and I try to be friends back with her without the knowledge of what's really going on. She's a jealous person who didn't like anyone he had a thing with or talked to. She let me know of everything he was doing and had even become "friends" with one of the girls that caused our problems to begin with to "get information" from her to tell me. I mean, jeez what kind of person is this that I'm dealing with? So as time progresses and me and him develop a new friendship after almost a year of no contact, she tries yet once again to get herself in the middle of our lives.
 She started blowing up my phone, sending me messages telling me how much she loved him and how you don't just get over people so easily and yada yada yada....crap I care less to hear about. Basically, she's a trouble maker who will try to ruin everyone else's life because she doesn't have one of her own.



She made up lies and told stories to him to make him mad at me and to get him to a point where he didn't want to talk to me..she even started problems with his family. You just don't do stuff like that to people that you care about let alone with their family. That's just wrong. Well, after a time of listening to her crap I finally explained to her that me and him would be starting our lives over again and she needed to get out of ours. Well that was a problem for him and her. I still can't understand for the life of me why he wishes to speak to her at all. She has caused so many problems for so many people...I'll never understand why he still talks to her...but the whole point of this story....
I have recently discovered that this female (its the nicest word I can come up with)...oh lets just say that certain things willing, she will be indisposed for a short time..and it could only be for an hour but still, it would just MAKE MY DAY!!!! Uh, I hope I'm the first one to hear it. She is such trash. I also found out that she's already been to jail for stealing...lord knows what she's stolen from him. I'm sure he doesnt even know what she's taken from our house...I'm sure there's things missing somewhere...especially money...because she doesnt work..go figure. Such winners he has in life. Such winners.
So here's to me and my little smidge of knowledge that I know. I hope that I can be the one to alert the right people to get her. That would be some SWEET REVENGE and I would love every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment